Author Topic: Worlds' smallest revolver  (Read 5030 times)

mart

• View Profile
Re: Worlds' smallest revolver
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2012, 03:47:35 pm »
my house looks like an armory !! and there is one in every vehicle except my jeep,,my shotgun won`t fit !!

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2012, 04:36:41 pm »
You learn to swim real fast fancypants!!!  LOLOLOL
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

Rauville

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2012, 04:47:03 pm »
blud·geon noun \ˈblə-jən\
Definition of BLUDGEON
1: a short stick that usually has one thick or loaded end and is used as a weapon
2: something used to attack or bully

Just now, I was looking for information regarding an artist in an unrelated thread...and came upon the story of the 85 year old great grandmother that was "bludgeoned" to death in her home in England a few weeks ago.
Even if firearms are banned, anybody with a sinister purpose will find a replacement weapon to use.
I'd rather have a gun to protect myself as opposed to a "short stick".

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2012, 05:33:17 pm »
I am a firm believer in everyone having a gun and knowing proper gun use !!  it will not stop things like that from happening,, but it will at least even up the odds !!

sapphire

• Without direction, we are lost.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2012, 06:59:12 pm »
Sapphire -  These are considered "blank" pistols, in that they do not fire a projectile.  I guess you could use one for starting races or whatever else you need a loud noise for, or slip it in your pocket to scare dogs away.  Perfectly legal.

I do know that here, if you fire a starters pistol from a moving vehicle 'at' a person, you will be charged (if they find you). Not sure what the charge would be though, other than being guilty of scaring the crap out of them. ;D

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2012, 07:20:47 pm »
the thing is with a starter pistol or blank pistol,, they look the same as a 22 or 32 cal. pistol !! Would give you a heart attack if you didn`t know or get your butt shot in return !!

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2012, 09:05:43 pm »
Try living in Philadelphia, lol Crime capitol of the country! I happen to own a gun, but I don't have a permit to carry. If your in my house and you don't belong in here I'm okay. If you carry without a permit you have problems. In the state of Penna. if you commit a crime witha gun or caught a non registered gun it's a mandatory 5 years. The problem in this city are the illegal guns. In the inner city here there are shootings in playgrounds, shootings on street corners, shootings in robberies. You could be sitting outside and be hit by a stray bullet. We know a family who's son was a police officer. My son played hockey against him. He was shot dead yesterday. The person shot his dog too! Guns in the hands of the wrong people are dangerous.
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."