Author Topic: Pearl Harbour  (Read 3851 times)

rockandrollrods

• View Profile
    • My Biz
Re: Pearl Harbour
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2012, 11:41:11 am »
And sadly, sometimes you do have to fight back. I am part Mexican but I look very white. I went a school in the first grade that was predominantly Mexican. I learned early on that I had to learn to fight. Because when you are held down and beaten enough times for looking different, your survival instincts kick in. It's sad that real racism still happens, but the slurs abs name calling can only affect you as much as you allow it to. Remember that those throwing the slurs around are ignorant and many tines less intellegent than yourself.
Take every price I say with a grain of salt...

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2012, 01:09:16 pm »
You,re partly right...but as for These bullies being ignorant and less intelligent,....that counts for nothing..when you are on the end of their beating...and its a fallacy..about..Ign oring them...and they,ll stop...take it from one who knows...they just keep on coming...until...ei ther you break...or you break them....in my case i broke..and suffered a nervous Breakdown ..at 15....
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

rockandrollrods

• View Profile
    • My Biz
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2012, 07:46:07 pm »
A beating is worse than words to me anyways. Fight back if you're going to hurt.
Take every price I say with a grain of salt...