Author Topic: Joseph Rodgers & Sons bleeder  (Read 5258 times)

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
Re: Joseph Rodgers & Sons bleeder
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2012, 10:17:21 pm »
This fall into the specialized buyer market...if you look at my first post..you,ll see.one was advertised at $89...but from what i saw it did,nt look as good as yours...I feel that trying to sell this will be a bit hit or miss...it,ll either go...or it,ll bomb....i just can,t say either way...but...if its not eating any of your corn...then i,d say sit on it for a while...
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

Buddie11

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2012, 11:00:55 pm »
Thanks for the reply bigwull. I'm not a seller. According to my mom I follow in my grandfathers footsteps. I was five when he passed. He owned an antique store. Everything was sold about1980. I'm sure that bleeder is not gonna take me retirement but my grandfather would tell me to keep it for the cool factor.

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2012, 12:32:37 am »
Thanks for the reply bigwull. I'm not a seller. According to my mom I follow in my grandfathers footsteps. I was five when he passed. He owned an antique store. Everything was sold about1980. I'm sure that bleeder is not gonna take me retirement but my grandfather would tell me to keep it for the cool factor.
.."The blood Letting Tool with the Cool Factor.".....has a bit of a ring to it...maybe I should take up poetry.... ;D
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,