Author Topic: What would you do?  (Read 4149 times)

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
Re: What would you do?
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2013, 08:58:12 am »
I spoke with the women last night. She contacting the museum today. The museum is very reputeable. I've been there before. It's very interesting.

http://www.visitphilly.com/museums-attractions/philadelphia/national-museum-of-american-jewish-history/?gclid=CIfb3NGUyrUCFUVnOgodczoAPA

We will see what will happen. At least I'll know at last. "Curiosity killed the Cat",lol. I hope for historical sake it's real. This man fought for this country and gave every penny he had to fight for freedom as we know it today. And, I think it's a nerve that they don't mention him in there 300 years of Philadelphia's history. He was important enough to George Washington that he put a Jewish star on the back of a dollar bill. (back top right corner) It's amazing at that time people in Philadelphia were so excepting of one another. Thanks to William Penn. The history of our country is really based in Philadelphia. Great reading material. "If you like history that is."
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2013, 10:05:08 am »
Great advice Talesof and best of luck greenacres.  Here's hoping for lotsa' good information!!!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2013, 10:44:10 am »
I have my fingers crossed!
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."