Author Topic: Bavaria China Set  (Read 4292 times)

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
Re: Bavaria China Set
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2013, 10:29:48 am »
I would try FIOS if I had the underground cable. I hear that even faster. In my area that would be a hard sell. They just aren't buying china. America used to be so conservative, and now they are paper plates. ;D
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2013, 10:41:49 am »
Okay, back to the request......You two gagglers!!!!

How many pieces to the set?

Unfotunately, you aren't going to get rich on this beautiful set.  You would actually make more money selling it in pieces.

I am in Florida helping my best friend price out the 26 boxes of china and silver that the moving company LOST and the 20+ more boxes of items that were broken - for replacement value!

You will find that the sentimental value far exceeds the sellers market for monetary value!!!

For this set $300 Insurance value, $240 Store front selling value, $180 tops if you sell it (depending on where you live).
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2013, 01:27:54 pm »
But its a very pretty set !!  I would hate to split it up !!

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2013, 04:11:52 pm »
Okay, back to the request......You two gagglers!!!!

How many pieces to the set?

Unfotunately, you aren't going to get rich on this beautiful set.  You would actually make more money selling it in pieces.

I am in Florida helping my best friend price out the 26 boxes of china and silver that the moving company LOST and the 20+ more boxes of items that were broken - for replacement value!

You will find that the sentimental value far exceeds the sellers market for monetary value!!!

For this set $300 Insurance value, $240 Store front selling value, $180 tops if you sell it (depending on where you live).

There,s 50 pieces on the table..if you count tops and bottoms...
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2013, 10:03:13 pm »
Thanks Wullie!!!  :)
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!