Author Topic: Another Chech Maker's Mark.  (Read 1221 times)

Peaceman

• View Profile
Another Chech Maker's Mark.
« on: June 03, 2013, 01:31:50 pm »
These are 22K gold Sugar/cream.  Cream is gold inside as well, not the sugar holder.  Any idea on the year? 

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
Re: Another Chech Maker's Mark.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 01:38:49 pm »
are these pieces related to your glass/crystal....if yes...then the i,d say the glass/crystal, is def, Bohemian....

Bohemia (Czech: Čechy;[1] German: About this sound Böhmen (help·info); Polish: Czechy; French: Bohême; Latin: Bohemia) is a historical region in central Europe, occupying the western two-thirds of the traditional Czech lands. It is located in the contemporary Czech Republic with its capital in Prague. In a broader meaning, it often refers to the entire Czech territory,
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

Ipcress

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 02:40:11 pm »
Gebrüder Benedikt / Benedikt Brothers of United Porcelain Factories, Meierhofen. Either pre WWI or late 20th reused mark - depends on the item.

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 08:40:00 pm »
are these pieces related to your glass/crystal....if yes...then the i,d say the glass/crystal, is def, Bohemian....

Bohemia (Czech: Čechy;[1] German: About this sound Böhmen (help·info); Polish: Czechy; French: Bohême; Latin: Bohemia) is a historical region in central Europe, occupying the western two-thirds of the traditional Czech lands. It is located in the contemporary Czech Republic with its capital in Prague. In a broader meaning, it often refers to the entire Czech territory,

And in the U.S it can mean someone (usually female) or some thing that is a bit,,unconventional !!

Peaceman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 08:51:42 pm »
Thank you Ipcress :)

Ipcress

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 01:32:24 am »
BTW, i thought i had typed " pre WWII ".