Author Topic: vase  (Read 3898 times)

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
Re: vase
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2013, 09:09:52 am »
Yeah I could do things like that, but I get so angry when people tag things that are not true. Thanks for all your suggestions tho. Im getting ready to go to another one,hope I don't get took again   ;D

Merely being tagged "Primitive" is not a indicator of age. Haven't you ever been at a campground where they offer "Primitive type toilets"? :D
having toured most of Europe...by motorcycle....you can,t get more primitive..than squating behind a bush..when the need arose....and i can honestly say....I,ve sat behind many a bush in almost every country in Europe ;D
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

shakesgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2013, 01:24:14 pm »
I like rustic,,primitive !!
You, like rustic...primitive. ....Mmm!!.....interesting... like..this perhaps...... ;D  ;D ;D.

Funny ;D, Your not going to believe this. I just bought a painting on canvas. signed and dated.  I can not find it any where on the com.  Not even on ebay. Im going to take a pic. The name is S.K. ASHER.  My luck I guess :'(   ;D  Not really, I usually have good luck ;D

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2013, 04:51:45 pm »
Yeah I could do things like that, but I get so angry when people tag things that are not true. Thanks for all your suggestions tho. Im getting ready to go to another one,hope I don't get took again   ;D

Merely being tagged "Primitive" is not a indicator of age. Haven't you ever been at a campground where they offer "Primitive type toilets"? :D

That's true Rauville,, it also indicates a "look" !! So many times when people put that on a tag or label that all they mean !! Not necessarily old !!