Author Topic: How would this happen?  (Read 3399 times)

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
Re: How would this happen?
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2014, 06:52:29 pm »
True, but all sites require an email to register.  I was just surprised. 
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2014, 07:10:12 pm »
You are right !! Been so long since I have registered anywhere I forgot !!

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2014, 11:43:16 pm »
Manners would have been nice to upload to another site.

Try TinEye or Google image search for pics you think are being used! (Free sites that search the image)

I am guilty of "pinning" pics/info on Pinterest and try to reference the original post.  Have been notified 3 times over the years (by Pinterest) that the owner requested that the original poster to Pinterest (not me in the 3 times - I had reposted these) to remove the pics and thus Pinterest removed the pics (so had no idea what they were because they were gone poof!) 

I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2014, 11:53:02 pm »
Manners would have been nice to upload to another site.

Try TinEye or Google image search for pics you think are being used! (Free sites that search the image)

I am guilty of "pinning" pics/info on Pinterest and try to reference the original post.  Have been notified 3 times over the years (by Pinterest) that the owner requested that the original poster to Pinterest (not me in the 3 times - I had reposted these) to remove the pics and thus Pinterest removed the pics (so had no idea what they were because they were gone poof!) 

Gone Poof!!.....like up in a Poof of Smoke....such a nice way to end the night.with ..a big grin on my tired moosh...LOL!!.goodnight...err Goodmorning....
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,