Author Topic: For you KC better photos  (Read 1654 times)

wilhenri

• View Profile
For you KC better photos
« on: January 14, 2015, 03:40:14 am »
I suspect they were plated at one stage in their lives. Just for completeness the last of the Christmas tipple saved for my birthday at the weekend. Strange same brand as one of the cutters..  and a gift from youngest son

Live as if you are to die tomorrow and learn as if you are to live forever
Mahatma Gandhi

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
Re: For you KC better photos
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 09:28:58 pm »
Thanks for the better pics!  These nifty tools are ringed so they can fit on a watch chain or key chain.

Prices are all over the place on these.  It is totally contingent on consumer demand.  

The most popular/common of the two (Veuve Clicquot)... 7 sold from $19.99 to $72.99 Oct to Dec of last year.  Currently on market:
http://www.andreburgos.com/products/veuve-clicquot-cigar-cutter  Now if you had a pierce or Vesta...up in the hundreds!

The least common one, Achielle Morat, averages $70 - $125! 
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 09:40:34 pm by KC »
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

wilhenri

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 03:31:39 am »
Thank You KC guess in your money they cost me about $5 each no idea why I bought them as I do not smoke
Mahatma Gandhi

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 12:56:41 pm »
What a great investment!

I am soooo sorry ....I need to start putting it in pounds!  Please forgive me!  I guess I should post it that way most of the time with us (the forum) having so many people all around the pond!   :)

I have had some collections over the years for items that I would never have use of as well.  BUT, they somehow caught my attention and ended up being financially rewarding (most of the time...)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 01:11:09 pm by KC »
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

wilhenri

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 01:55:17 am »
I have no problems with any currency KC its all just a guide is it not.. I have a piece of American currency I will put on when I can find it Its shiny and never tarnishes !!
Mahatma Gandhi