Author Topic: California Furn. Shops LTD Pilgrim Finish Table, Captain Chairs & Hutch  (Read 9532 times)

agreeneyes

• View Profile
Re: California Furn. Shops LTD Pilgrim Finish Table, Captain Chairs & Hutch
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2014, 06:10:12 pm »
I've used your website a lot over the years to me identify items.  I really appreciate all of the knowledge and information that has been freely shared with me from you site.  I will continue to refer to this website for help for many years to come.  Thank you for providing such wonderful knowledge and help.

mart

• View Profile
Re: California Furn. Shops LTD Pilgrim Finish Table, Captain Chairs & Hutch
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2014, 08:11:10 pm »
Thank you very much !!  I often wish we had better news for those that come here !! 

ccpanel

• View Profile
Pilgrim finish would be their name for the Early American or Colonial line as most called it !! That style chair was made through the 60`s !! Here we can still find the chairs at garage sales although possibly not the same maker !! Is that all the chairs have on them ??
Its a nice set,, I like it !! Although those chairs are really uncomfortable !! My mother and grandmother had the same style !! You don`t sit long after dinner in those,, but they just never wore out !! Good sturdy chairs !!

looking to add original chairs to our set.
one chair says
pilgrim
nichols and stone
cal shops

can email pics

agreeneyes

• View Profile
I agree they aren't the most comfortable chairs but they do last and are very sturdy.

mart

• View Profile
Sounds like Ccpanel is looking to buy chairs !!  His are marked different from yours !!