Author Topic: Van Dell Jewelry Value  (Read 1559 times)

nlserafini

• View Profile
Van Dell Jewelry Value
« on: April 11, 2016, 02:18:22 pm »
Hello! I have had some Van Dell jewelry that had came into my possession after the passing of a family member. I am curious as to how much the jewelry, hope that someone can help!
The two pieces I speak of are a necklace pendant (14k gold) and a ring that has a flip-able center with one side a cameo and the other a diamond (10k gold). I have attached a picture for some assistance!

Thanks! 

mart

• View Profile
Re: Van Dell Jewelry Value
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 05:50:37 am »
Pics are not loading !!  Can you post to this site ??

Jlsherf

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 06:07:54 am »
Those are gorgeous!  Cameos are my absolute favorite!  If you could, like Mart said, attach the photos directly to this site.  They have come up in a PDF file and some may not be able to open it.  Thanks.
I should have been born in another era!

Jlsherf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 06:29:08 am »
I'm sure you have found this in your searches to be true!  Every time I clicked on a google link, the Van Dell flip ring wasn't there.  Van Dell jewelry is still sold today.  I found a location in my state who sells it.  Maybe you could search Van Dell dealers in your area and take these pieces to them.  I found some older flip rings that were not Van Dell on Worth point but could not see what they sold for.  Hope someone else here can give you some answers.
I should have been born in another era!