Author Topic: Miss Lavinia and Charles Staffordshire lace Dancing Bone China Figurines.  (Read 1635 times)

esunshineann

• View Profile
I have acquired these Miss Lavinia and Charles Staffordshire lace Dancing Bone China Figurines. I am hoping they are worth something. I am not sure about their age?

Miss Lavinia measures 3 inches in length, 2.5 inches wide, and 5 inches in height.
Charles measures 3 inches in length, 2 inches wide, and almost 6 inches in height.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 09:16:54 pm by esunshineann »

ghopper1924

• View Profile
Here's a pair starting off at $10.00 with no bids (yet). It looks like they just went up on E-Bay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Miss-Lavinia-and-Charles-Staffordshire-lace-Dancing-Bone-China-Figurines-/232316219115?hash=item3617202eeb:g:Z28AAOSwT-FZArWz

Also, there's a Lavinia alone with a Buy It Now price of $40.00.
"I collect antiques because they're beautiful."

-Broderick Crawford

mart

• View Profile
These are the ones from David Copperfield ??  Not Lavinia Warren and Charles Stratton aka General Tom Thumb !!

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

mart

• View Profile
KC, the first link you posted was this persons listing !!  The second one reminds me never to buy from Canadian sellers !!

ghopper1924

• View Profile
Well, it seems as if nobody's paying attention to one another. The first link was mine, not KC's. I didn't realize that the pair I found was the pair in question. KC's link was the one I mentioned in my second sentence.

It must be the horrible weather (or something) :). Dreadful flooding here in Missouri.
"I collect antiques because they're beautiful."

-Broderick Crawford

mart

• View Profile
Sorry about that Ghopper !!  I was trying to get potatoes dug before it rained last night,,,I didn`t make it !!  Luckily we only got about 3/4 of an inch !!  Had a few tornados in Texas !!