Author Topic: WW1 and II Military antiques, vintage furniture, coins, jars,etc +1302 5260704  (Read 605 times)

dr.john

• View Profile
Dear all, i actually would love to use this opportunity to introduce my self to every member. I am Dr. John a licensed medical practitioner living in Hinton West Virginia. I am not a collector or a dealer of antiques, but happen to inherit a whole lot of stuffs from my late date who was a veteran in the WW II era. My dad developed interest after retiring and started collecting military antiques of the WW1 and II era with the intention of creating a private family museum, but died ten years after his retirement.
  During his ten years of collecting military objects and other vintage items, there are Helmets, uniforms, badges, Medals,Bayonets and daggers from Germany, Japan,France,Britain,Spain,USA,Bulgarian and Czech origin, including other items such as furniture, jars, coins,jewelries etc. i am very busy with work lately and don't have time to look after all these objects, hence i am willing to sell or auction them to any one who is interested, and would appreciate recommendations of legit dealers and collectors.  Text or call  +(1) 302 526-0704