Author Topic: A touchy subject or LGBT dating  (Read 498 times)

Maxxx17

• View Profile
A touchy subject or LGBT dating
« on: June 12, 2022, 12:48:50 pm »
It will soon be the second decade of the 21st century, and many people around us still cannot react calmly to people with a non-traditional orientation. I would like to find a site where sit lesbians that would be quiet to get acquainted and not worry about anything. Can you help with that?

Helen09

• View Profile
Re: A touchy subject or LGBT dating
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2022, 02:49:17 pm »
It pisses me off that people try to shamefully avoid this slippery subject as much as possible. By the way, there is nothing unusual about the LGBT movement. This topic has long been no longer a taboo around the world, and everyone has the right to decide for themselves how to identify themselves in a personal way. Parliaments in a number of countries around the world have passed laws allowing same-sex marriages. Go to https://hookup-insider.com/blog/top-10-lesbian-sex-dating-websites where you can learn more about the lesbian dating site.

Olenka01

• View Profile
Re: A touchy subject or LGBT dating
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2022, 01:15:45 am »
If one girl begins to have warm feelings for another girl, and there is a mutual feeling, should anyone be condemned for that? I'm glad there are certain platforms for people like us.