Author Topic: Connecting cloud services as a network drive  (Read 628 times)

Maxxx17

• View Profile
Connecting cloud services as a network drive
« on: September 28, 2022, 02:13:34 am »
Hi all, I use different cloud services for work. I store files there so that I can work with them anywhere in the world and share them with my friends or colleagues. But I would like more space on the cloud. How can I do that?

Helen09

• View Profile
Re: Connecting cloud services as a network drive
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 03:33:55 am »
Keeping copies of all the files on your Mac is impractical; they will take up a lot of space on small SSD drives and consume the resource of the medium for constant synchronization. And why waste your computer's resources on constantly running cloud clients? On the site https://www.nextofwindows.com/how-to-mount-dropbox-onedrive-or-google-drive-as-local-disk-on-windows I learned about CloudMounter and was pleasantly surprised that such tools exist.

Olenka01

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2022, 07:34:58 am »
The utility will be located in the macOS menu bar and will allow you to connect cloud services to work without full synchronization.

Dasik22

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2023, 03:46:47 am »
What solutions do you use in your company? How do you secure large corporate data? Do you use cloud services? Do you know how it works? Visit the website https://webrivaig.com/technology/how-to-build-an-efficient-platform-for-big-eo-data-processing. This is a great solution to keep our data protected. A modern solution tailored to your needs. Contact the company: cloudferro.com and talk about the details of cooperation.