Author Topic: I am being falsely accused  (Read 433 times)

Maxxx17

• View Profile
I am being falsely accused
« on: March 16, 2023, 08:56:16 am »
I need urgent help from a lawyer. I am accused of a murder I did not commit. I don't know how it all happened. I was in shock when the police came to my house and arrested me. I don't know what to do, and I need the help of a lawyer who can protect my rights and prove my innocence.

Helen09

• View Profile
Re: I am being falsely accused
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 09:49:43 am »
I recommend going to a lawyer with experience in criminal cases. It should be a lawyer who specializes in cases like yours. I know of such at agpllp.ca and they have closed all their cases well. It is also important that he or she be well versed in the laws and regulations that apply to murder. Such an attorney will be able to help you understand the situation and determine what evidence will be helpful to your case. It is important to find a lawyer who will stand up for your rights and interests.

Olenka01

• View Profile
Re: I am being falsely accused
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2023, 08:56:34 am »
I agree with the previous speaker that choosing an attorney is a very important step. In addition, I would like to add that you should choose a lawyer who will communicate well with you and help you understand what is going on. He or she should be willing to explain all the details of your case and answer your questions. It is also important to choose a lawyer with a good reputation and testimonials. You can turn to acquaintances or relatives who know a lawyer or recommend someone. But the main thing is not to get discouraged and act quickly, because time plays an important role in such cases.