Author Topic: Question about Ironstone "Brentwood"  (Read 1090 times)

CrystelD

• View Profile
Question about Ironstone "Brentwood"
« on: December 08, 2005, 09:35:49 pm »
Hello,

I have come across a few items that I need some help with for I just can not find enough information.....

First I have this 4 cup and saucer set with the creamer/sugar and Teapot... I can not find a lot of information about this set?  

It is blue and white~ Real Irish Ironstone pattern "BRENTWOOD"

I would like to know what a set like this goes for?   ~MINT~

Also I have 8  dinner plates 9414 Pure Gold Centurion Collection? Not much info here either?

Also I have 4 plates Semi Vitreous Edwin M. Knowles China Co   Made USA 41-10 22K Gold.   Not much I could find on this either?

I have a TON of stuff that I have no use for and they need good homes!!  They are to die for however I just am not attached..

Any help would be GREAT!!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 09:36:24 pm by CrystelD »

Question about Ironstone "Brentwood"
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 03:24:05 pm »
have you tried here?

www.replacements.co m

It's easiest to search if you know the maker tho' you can search by pattern also - Adams of England makes a blue & white pattern named Brentwood - I also saw it on e-bay - it's not an old pattern and labeled "real English Ironstone" - interesting if it's your same pattern and labeled "IRISH".  But it could be same company with a factory in Ireland - or labeled as such due to "political rivalries" between England & Ireland.  Post back if I can be of further assistance.  KB