Author Topic: jules moigniez bronze,alaskan gold nugget,4 bottles of unopened 1923 french wine  (Read 1185 times)

donybmw

hello im from ireland and i have the following for sale if anybody is interested,i can post to uk or worldwide.

first is an original 19th century bronze bird mounted on marble and signed by the very well known jules moigniez.i guarantee this to be an original jules moignies sculpture and not a reproduction of any kind like you normally see for sale on the internet.

second is a pure gold nugget originally from the anchorage area of alaska where some of the purest fold nuggets in the world have been found.the gold nugget weighs half ounce.the last owner had a jeweller add two small gold loops to the top part of the nugget so it could be used as a pendant for a chain.

third is 4 bottles of unopened french white wine bottles dated 1923,bordeaux.label condition varies on the 4 bottles but this is to be expected due to age.also when you look through the glass you can see the date 1923 stamped into the cork of each bottle.

im open to offers on everything together or may sell individually.