Author Topic: Does Jinny Lind Still Make Bedroom Furniture?  (Read 1597 times)

Marc-Barr

• View Profile
Does Jinny Lind Still Make Bedroom Furniture?
« on: July 19, 2010, 07:04:34 am »
My Mom is looking for a new bed and she is looking for a Jinny Lind style. So, I went on to ebay and showed her what they had. She did not like any of the styles and I did a Google Search and tried several other places and they don't have what she is looking for.She described the bed she wants as a full size bed from around 1938. I was curious, does anyone know if they make new furniture in the Jinny Lind style? I thought there was a Pennsylvania Furniture Company that did old style reproductions of the Jinny Lind. She would want matching bed side tables and a dresser.Thanks everyone!

D&b antiques

• View Profile
Re: Does Jinny Lind Still Make Bedroom Furniture?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 08:27:04 am »
There are company's still making Jenny lind.

Marc-Barr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 10:05:20 am »
Thanks! I thought so. I've tried looking that up On Google and have found nothing. If anyone out there happens to know of the name of the or a company still producing Jinny Lind or Jinny Lind inspired furniture,please let me know.I plan on going to Brimfield this September in MA so maybe I'll get lucky. Many thanks again for the reply!

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 10:57:56 pm »
There are company's that still make the style...but they may call it by another name.

The typical Jenny Lind that is sold these days is children's and baby's furniture.  You can find antique/vintage items all over.

I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

Marc-Barr

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 05:36:08 pm »
Thanks. Yeah, I noticed on ebay a lot of cribs and beds for children. Will keep looking and hit some antique stores.Thanks again!