Author Topic: Need help identifying some china.  (Read 1642 times)

EXreaction

• View Profile
Need help identifying some china.
« on: May 15, 2008, 12:42:55 pm »
I have 3 items which need identification (and an estimated value would be great).  The first image is the item, and the second is the logo/branding of that item

Thanks.

EXreaction

• View Profile
Re: Need help identifying some china.
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 08:21:46 pm »
Anyone?

cogar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 02:18:28 am »
Now EXreaction, that is a time consuming task to "look up" pottery marks being there are literally thousands of them.

If someone recognizes one, they might tell you, but few will spend hours researching it for your benefit only. Now I have 2 hardbound books of "pottery marks" and unless it is one I am really, really interested in, or know exactly where to look, neither of them will be opened up. But now that is just me of course. cheers

D&b antiques

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 04:02:19 pm »
cogar is right it can eat up some time. & this a free service of which we try to help everyone we can.

so first is the limoges dish. trade mark indicates  it was made between.circa 1896 & 1920 value about $20.00 dollar's

the I & E & C CO. trademark is listed as unknown. value $35.00 to $50.00 dollars

3 third is the bavarian china dish. $10.00 to $15.00 dollars

EXreaction

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 07:30:10 pm »
Yes, I am well aware that it would be time consuming to look them up.  The first and third are easily found because they have the company name, but I can not find anything like the first from that company.  For the third I can not find one that looks exactly like it, but I found one that is less decorated and larger by the same company that sells for about $90.

I have not been able to find anything out about the company who makes the second one.