Author Topic: Hope you can help...  (Read 1368 times)

Jonnyboy738

• View Profile
Hope you can help...
« on: June 14, 2008, 06:03:56 pm »
I've recently come a cross an old phonograph, and I have been looking for some form of information about it, but it seems that noone knows anything about it.  Hopefully, someone here will be able to give some info or at least a place to find out about it, if not a price.

It's an Edison Disc Phonograph Model A-100, and the only other numbers I could find on it were SM40998.

ANY infrmation would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

cogar

• View Profile
Re: Hope you can help...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 03:52:55 am »
I've recently come a cross an old phonograph, and I have been looking for some form of information about it, but it seems that noone knows anything about it.  Hopefully, someone here will be able to give some info or at least a place to find out about it, if not a price.

It's an Edison Disc Phonograph Model A-100, and the only other numbers I could find on it were SM40998.

ANY infrmation would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

Huuuummmm, and with 1 Google "click" ....... does yours looks like one of these?

http://www.solvangantiques.com/cgi/dbquery?multiquery+*sac+html/queries/m_phonograph.txt

oops, you will have to copy n' paste n' click ..... that url to view those pictures.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 04:06:15 am by cogar »