Author Topic: miriam haskell jewellery  (Read 1290 times)

asilashas

• View Profile
miriam haskell jewellery
« on: July 05, 2008, 03:39:04 am »
I've recently came across a few antique pieces of Miriam Haskell jewellery, intricate designs and in mint condition. I am not an expert on costume jewellery and I'm looking to sell it but I'm not sure how much it is worth and I do not know where to sell it without getting ripped off. I do not live in the United States currently, so I'm not even sure where to bring it to get it appraised. Can anyone help? Are there collectors who look specifically for this brand of jewellery?

railman44

• View Profile
Re: miriam haskell jewellery
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 05:05:33 pm »
I've found if an item is well photographed and described in detail, eBay is an excellent avenue for owners and collectors/buyers to arrive at a fair price.  It's very important if you decide to use eBay to word your opening or lead description wisely so collectors can find what you're selling.  Never combine pieces in one sale.  Only sell one per eBay sale.  Miriam Haskell, especially the older pieces, are very popular and collectable but not worth a king's ransom.  If you google Miriam Haskell you may find some price guidelines.