Author Topic: Roseville Green Apple Blossom vase/cornucopia  (Read 1129 times)

KelsieG

• View Profile
Roseville Green Apple Blossom vase/cornucopia
« on: October 03, 2008, 10:11:00 pm »
Hi all,

I was at a garage sale this evening, and stumbled across a fantastic find--a pair of Roseville Apple Blossom 8" cornucopias/vases in green...for FOUR DOLLARS.

I know they're originals, and I know they're probably worth more than $4, but I can find my particular cornucopias on the 'net.  They're labeled as 323-8".  I've found plenty of blue cornucopias and plenty of pink cornucopias, but no green ones.  Does anyone have a book they could peek at or a proclivity for pricing Roseville pottery?  I'm so excited.  This is my first garage sale treasure. :)

I'm actually considering keeping them--I bought them to put on the mantel in our new (old) Victorian house...but then again, I could sell them and get that original light fixture I've been coveting...

Anyway...any ideas on their value?  I'm thinking around $120/apiece, but I could be wrong. 

cogar

• View Profile
Re: Roseville Green Apple Blossom vase/cornucopia
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 06:46:51 am »
Kelsie, try looking here .....  http://www.replacements.com/webquote/RSVAPBG.htm

and you will see it referenced.

Great find and I'm sure you will be pleased when you find out their value.

One can not always find a reference or price for "rare finds" because such items often surface ....... and no one even knew they previously existed.

I have a set of Cambridge black amethyst, gold encrusted candlesticks in the “Gloria” pattern and I have yet to find a reference to them.