Author Topic: Extensole Table  (Read 3793 times)

jhuseas

• View Profile
Extensole Table
« on: November 30, 2008, 10:06:49 pm »
My mother gave me an Extensole table with The Watertown Slide mech.  There are three leaves that extent the table to a large dining table.  There is also a center leg to be used for support when the table is extended.  It has a wood button to press to release the center leg, and you lift the same button to slide this leg and lock it back into position under the table when not in use. It is not a drop leaf table.  The top of the closed table it folded onto itself. The center leg has a patent# of 2-153.  The stamped number on the table next to the metal "Extensole" plate is 8436-3  2239. I found that Extensole was in business from 1910- 1979.  But that's all I know.  Is there anyone out there who might give me a little more insight as to the year of this table?  It is in near perfect condition, and has not been refinished. Thank Goodness! Thank you, too!!

D&b antiques

• View Profile
Re: Extensole Table
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 09:25:35 am »
Extensole is the company' that made the track's slide's ect. it's not much help. determining the value of the table. the 5th leg is simply added for support. the quality of the wood style etc would determine value.