Poll

I have a TWA coffee china cup, the emblem on the front of the cup is upside down, does anyone think this worth anything?

worth anything
0 (0%)
roughly from 1970's
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: twa coffee china cup  (Read 1099 times)

diannem

• View Profile
twa coffee china cup
« on: June 06, 2009, 11:07:12 am »
worth anything
roughly from 1970's

ironlord1963

• View Profile
    • Ironlord's Treasure Chest
Re: twa coffee china cup
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 11:36:58 am »
Mostly would depend on hallmarks, and Condition.  Can you post pics and a pic of the hallmark if any?  There are collectors for Airline and Hotel items but if they are from the 70's I would assume you would be looking at $20.00 max if condition is excellent, most cups and Saucers will get about $10.00 to $15.00 even the one's from Pre 40's.  But like I said because they are Airline Cups you may get 20.  Again please post pics and espically the hallmarks.

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
Re: twa coffee china cup
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 12:09:28 pm »
Having collected a few of these myself over the years....these are some good sites for you to browse...

On EBay enter "airline plates" for your search....

Sorry, but an average TWA cup/saucer sells for appx $5 - $10. (It depends who made it as well...)     If this one is unique (PLEASE POST PIC) you can get upwards to $45+.

http://www.cabinclass.com./

There is a book out there "Restaurant China, Airline, Ship & Railroad Dinnerware" (Hardcover - Apr 1998) by Barbara J. Conroy.
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!