Author Topic: Toy cap pistols  (Read 1435 times)

Keith

• View Profile
Toy cap pistols
« on: July 02, 2009, 02:00:11 pm »
These 2 toy pistols belong to my wife's father.We would like to know about how old they are.The long gun is a Spit-Fire,the other is a Dyna-Mite.Both are made by Nichols,in Jacksonville,Texas

Retook picture
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 04:00:54 pm by Keith »
God bless

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
Re: Toy cap pistols
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 02:50:33 pm »
Hey Keith, glad for the post.

In the future, can you take your picture on a solid background?!  The butterflies will drive on-lookers buggy!

Here's another spitfire for sale on EBay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360163530211

and the cap gun  http://shop.ebay.com/sis/_W0QQ_kwZSETQ20VINTAGEQ20NICHOLSQ20DYNAMITEQ20DERRINGERQ20CAPQ20GUNSQ20PISTOLS

I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

Keith

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 04:05:52 pm »
Sorry about that KC,but thanks for the heads-up.After you said that,and i looked at it again,i could not leave it like that.I'm still learning how to take and post pic.
God bless

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 09:55:15 pm »
No problem!  Thanks for the repost!

We have been there done that with pictures and learning still.  Many times with glass items you have to turn off the flash and take the pic in indirect light or the reflections will ruin the pic.

Light items taken against darker backgrounds.  Dark items against lighter!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!