Author Topic: mini books published by knickerbocker and leather co given th the royal court  (Read 1327 times)

rnealmom2

• View Profile
i am writing because i recently made a purchase at a garage sale .i bought a collection of mini books .i bought them simply because they were so old and i thought they looked interesting ,,,,upon further investigation i realized they were a set of william shakesphere produced by the Knickerbocker Leather& novelties co...they are red leather and they have gold art on the front that is from the Cuesta Rey&co...the first page says Christmas 1915 compliments of the cuesta rey co   the truly spanish home tampa fla   purveyors of havana cigars to the royal court of spain.....i am very interested in learning more about these charming books so if anyone has any info that you could pass along that would be great
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 06:52:56 pm by rnealmom2 »

luxetveritas

• View Profile
Re: mini books
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 06:51:59 pm »
Wasn't there a post with these same books a little while back guys, but in black? I can't remember the title, anyone know it or whatever decision came of the books?

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
The previous postand info on this is on page 2 and is titled:    

Can anyone explain the story of these little books?
« on: July 17, 2009, 09:48:01 AM »[/ftp]
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

luxetveritas

• View Profile
Right, thanks KC. I believe these are these same. Can you post some photos, or just read that thread? It probably has all the info you want.