Author Topic: Help with Antique Kochs Barber chair!  (Read 1467 times)

KimToro

• View Profile
Help with Antique Kochs Barber chair!
« on: August 25, 2009, 08:13:32 pm »
I was wondering if anyone could help me with information about my antique Kochs barber chair. Please just click on the links below to view the pictures, I could not properly put them on this forum.

It has been sitting in a corner in my father's garage for at least the last 15 years. It was a gift from an elderly neighbor to him, which has become a place for coats and boxes to sit.
I am interested in selling it, I just have not had any luck finding any information on it.
Any help or ideas on places where I could find help would be appreciated!
Thank you!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 08:25:29 pm by KimToro »

railman44

• View Profile
Re: Help with Antique Kochs Barber chair!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 09:09:35 pm »
It's definitely in the raw and needs refinishing.  It appears, being mostly wooden, to be very old.  They're not hard to sell but since they're heavy and good size, shipping is expensive if you're considering eBay.  If you live in a metro area, you could always have a pick-up only stipulation.  Refinished, that would be a beautiful chair.  Most chairs I see today are newer. 

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
Re: Help with Antique Kochs Barber chair!
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 10:24:56 pm »
WOW   This is a Beautiful older one.  Nice detail on the side!!!!!!!   Need to look more into this!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!