Author Topic: RGK 12 PIECE COFFEE SET - FINE BOHEMIAN CHINA  (Read 2083 times)

Roxanne1982

• View Profile
RGK 12 PIECE COFFEE SET - FINE BOHEMIAN CHINA
« on: September 24, 2009, 07:58:59 am »
I have been given this set and have looked up the stamp and it looks like it was made between 1928-1939. Thats all I can find out about it. Its a really pretty set, but I cant see myself ever using it and want to sell it. Does anyone have any info about the set or where to sell it. Thanks Roxanne
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 08:53:12 am by Roxanne1982 »

ironlord1963

• View Profile
    • Ironlord's Treasure Chest
Re: RGK 12 PIECE COFFEE SET - FINE BOHEMIAN CHINA
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 08:19:15 am »
     Wow Nice set,  You should have little problem selling that.  I know a couple of tea cup collectors would open their purse and dump it out for those.   One thing to keep in mind about Tea cups.  You will make more money selling each cup seperate, from the looks of these, I would say easy $30 for each cup, but as a set you are looking about $100.00 since you still have the box.   Most tea cup collectors don't want too many cups that look the same.  Looks like you have a set of 6 different colors that is a bonus too.  As to where to sell, well Ebay would eat them up but you may get a bit less.  Then if you place them in consignment or a Antique mall you may get more.  Find yourself a cup Collector and they may even give you more.  Is it possible to get pics of the hallmarks this may help in determining history.  Good look and they are very nice cups

Roxanne1982

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 08:49:43 am »
Thanks for that info. I will put up a pic of the stamp now. Do you know where I can get more information about them as I cant find anything on the internet about this set. Also under the stamp there is a different number under each cup, do you know what this means? Thanks alot for your help. Roxanne

syl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 01:07:25 pm »
There is another post 7 pages back about RKG tea cups, started by JJ. There was  some good info there. Good luck.

Roxanne1982

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 05:03:17 pm »
Thanks  :)