Author Topic: Oh my goodness!!!!  (Read 4297 times)

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
Re: Oh my goodness!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 09:38:37 pm »
Thanks everyone for your prayers, thoughts and well wishes.

After talking with my mother's doctors (remember all to get your names on your parents' and adult children's doctor's forms/files due to HEPA laws and their names on yours in case of extreme illness) and convincing them I am her child we were able to get her the medications she needed and barely avoided a hospital stay!  She is doing better this evening and breathing decently.

Thanks again!!!!

By the way...crawling through all of their furniture I even found a Hans Wegner rocking chair and desk!!!!!!!  (They bought an entire house full of furniture when they had to move to Europe because they sold all they had here, or gave it to relatives, before they moved!)

I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

talesofthesevenseas

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2010, 09:45:19 pm »
Oh KC!! So sorry to hear about your mom, but glad your latest post says that she is doing better. Sending well wishes, prayers and am immediately dispatching a whole flock of feathery winged Antiques Forum Guardian Angels out her way! You should hear fluttering right about now...
Antiqueaholic in recovery

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2010, 09:51:11 pm »
Yep....we hear them and the neighbor's dog is barking so it hears them as well1  :)

Thank a bunch!!!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

regularjoe2

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2010, 10:20:28 pm »
Thanks for posting updates , KC .

Looks like there's good progress all along the way .

Great advice on the release forms & HEPA stuff !
That slippery slope can get full of thorns real quick , and I'm real glad to hear you've not had to be too bashful about climbing over some of them .

I look 4ward to seeing some pics of the cool suite of furniture , when your time away from your other duties allows , of course .
 :)