Author Topic: Antique furniture?  (Read 2483 times)

cwiz007

Antique furniture?
« on: May 19, 2004, 03:21:08 pm »
1) I have a drop leaf gate leg dinning room table that is round, but once the 3 leaves are in it it a large oval.  The table legs are balls at the botton of the table, and underneath the table in the middle section where you can add the leaves, there are metal hook like things, so you can close them shut so the table won't come apart in the middle. The only thing I have on it is a stamp from the Watertown Slide  Company saying that they were patent June 13, 1899-Oct 1,1912 and patent July 11, 1922. I believe the table is mahogany.

2) I have a Free Westinghouse Sewing Machine Deluxe Rotary and cabinet that you run with your knee.

3) I have a very odd piece. It is a Octagon shaped-Large-Inn Table.
Inside the table is a phonograph/turntable, and has AM/FM stereo, I believe it once had an 8 track player as well, only because I see tape on the stereo part.  The turntable pulls out from the inn table, of course after you open the doors and pull it out. You would never know it was in there unless you opened the doors.

4) I also have a 1970's children's writing table

5) I also have 6 thomasville dinning room chairs that I do not know the age of, the material on the chairs looks like avocado crush velvet.

Can anyone help me with the age, what they might be worth etc.., I have had these pieces for a while, but no one knows

D&b antiques

• View Profile
Antique furniture?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2004, 04:00:49 pm »
:huh: watertown slide co contracted to a lot of company's, they made the table track's. do to it's size and possible vintage. $350.00 dollars