Author Topic: KT&K PITCHER/ BASIN/ SOAPDISH  (Read 1514 times)

george hart

• View Profile
KT&K PITCHER/ BASIN/ SOAPDISH
« on: May 31, 2011, 07:09:49 pm »
  have inherited this set pitcher has dark sky blue ribbon on top and lower section with floral design.  three peices have no chips. markings are kt&k semi vitieous porcelean and hand numbered 2591/33 also mark is of eagle used before chicago world fair of 1893. i'd like to find value also i love learning about historical items.

thanks George
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 10:37:06 pm by george hart »

sapphire

• Without direction, we are lost.
    • View Profile
Re: KT&K PITCHER/ BASIN/ SOAPDISH
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 08:26:25 pm »
Welcome to the forum George!!

If you could include clear photos, showing both the design and all marks it would be very helpful for members who are more than willing to share whatever knowledge they have or can find.

Cheers!

wendy177

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 08:16:33 am »
Hi George I believe your piece was produced by Knowles Taylor & Knowles Art China Works , East Liverpool, Ohio, which was in production  between 1888 & 1929. Try searching replacements.com to find a match of the pattern on your piece. As Sapphire said photos would help in  placing a value on your piece.

george hart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 10:35:46 pm »
Welcome to the forum George!!

If you could include clear photos, showing both the design and all marks it would be very helpful for members who are more than willing to share whatever knowledge they have or can find.

Cheers!