Author Topic: Wiscosin chair company complete set 6 chairs, table, leaves, hutch,  (Read 1568 times)

evo88b

• View Profile
Hello,
   I have a complete set of 6 dining chairs made by the Wisconsin chair company. Along with the chairs i also have matching table w/2 leaves, leather table pad and hutch. there are casters on all the legs of the table and the hutch. I even have the rubber pads for the casters on the hutch ( so it won't move) The only information I have is about this set is the chair manufacturer. Any information about the rest of this set would be greatly appreciated! Sorry about the picture quality, its from my i phone. I can send better quality pics upon request.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 04:34:42 pm by evo88b »

mart

• View Profile
Table and buffet appear to be in the late Empire style which was used well into the 30`s !!  There was a bit of a revival around then !!  However the chairs are not in the same style and were probably added to the set !! Chairs are more a farmhouse style and many were made and sold by different manufacturers.

evo88b

• View Profile
Thank-you for the info! That is way more info then I found. I figured it was from the 1900-1920's or 30's but wasn't sure. Would you know the value of these pieces?

mart

• View Profile
Value is not a lot and chairs would sell better than the table and buffet because they are a simpler style and could be blended into todays homes more easily. Also much depends on the condition of the pieces. Something that needs work will not sell as well as one in good usable condition !! On the chairs , around here, ( and location can mean different selling prices) you might get around $20. each for them, give or take a little !! Table and buffet together,, maybe $150 to $200. for both !! And that is if in good condition !! Other areas may be slightly higher or lower !!