Author Topic: This is driving me crazy.  (Read 2270 times)

hosman321

• View Profile
This is driving me crazy.
« on: August 16, 2011, 05:18:24 am »
My selling reminders say that I have a question that needs to be answered. But when I click on it, it says that I don't have any items for sale. I have 4 items for sale. These are the first items I have listed in months and it says that the question is from the last 31 days. I didn't get an email, I even checked my spam folder. What the heck? Where is my question and how do I answer it? >:(

waywardangler

Re: This is driving me crazy.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 06:48:41 am »
Sometimes you need to dump your cache/cookies/temp internet files to clean out old items. Normally, if you refresh the page, the old ebay item will update. I also have my internet settings to search for a new page every time I connect. Not sure if this will help your problem but just guesses.

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 01:58:24 pm »
Have you checked your messages in "my ebay" ??  Oh,, and check each of your listings !!  Somewhere below the description it will say if a question has been asked !!  May just say "1 question asked" or something similar !!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 02:01:49 pm by mart »

mariok54

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 02:13:00 pm »
I experienced the same thing just this month. What happened was a potential buyer sent me a very long message ... so long it had to be sent in 3 sections. I answered the last one, but I still kept getting reminders that messages were outstanding, so I had to reply to the other 'parts' ... but doesn't seem to be that this is your problem?

hosman321

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 10:08:17 pm »
I couldn't figure out what was happening but the message disappeared after one of my items sold. But the item that sold doesn't have a question on it. I think it was leftover from a long time ago or something.  :-\