Author Topic: One more question about tracking numbers !!  (Read 2090 times)

mart

• View Profile
One more question about tracking numbers !!
« on: October 19, 2011, 04:01:51 pm »
Has anyone had luck actually using the tracking number ?? I mailed a package on the 11th of this month !!  I checked a couple of days ago to see if it had been delivered and it had not !!  So I ran the tracking number yesterday and today and all it says is that  it was picked up here and went to Coppell which is another town around Ft Worth !! It still says it is "enroute" !!  It was priority mail so no way is it supposed to take this long !!  Anyone else having problems with delivery or tracking your items ??

Oceans64

• View Profile
Re: One more question about tracking numbers !!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 04:32:38 pm »
Not for awhile - Usually it is pretty good.

My one story is from about 6 months ago. I had a package go from California to me in Washington State via Maryland.  My book cover was very well traveled by the time it finally got to me - 2 weeks late!

If you want to frustrate the bejeesus out of your self.... call the post office like I did.
Otherwise just keep watching it and I'll bet it will finally get to where it's going. 
"In times like these, it is helpful to remember that there have always been times like these." — Paul Harvey

ironlord1963

• View Profile
    • Ironlord's Treasure Chest
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 01:18:53 am »
    I find most of the times the tracking is pretty good, but sometimes they forget to scan them.  I just had a package that was large and big, the customer spend $80.00 on a bunch of glass, so I was watching it. It showed nothing until the day it was delevered, had me on edge.

KevinB

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 10:32:28 am »
The only times I have had tracking numbers not work is when it went from Postal Service to Fedex then back to Postal Service.