Author Topic: Little Giant Bagatelle board made by Gotham Stamped Steel Corp.  (Read 1356 times)

jpw2009

• View Profile
Little Giant Bagatelle board made by Gotham Stamped Steel Corp.
« on: January 20, 2012, 04:48:31 pm »
Hey everyone, I came across this board cleaning out a basement for my friend. He had no interest in it and said i could have it. I have only seen one picture that is the exact same as mine on google searching. From what I could gather, it was made between 1920 and 1930 and it is the precursor to pinball. I would like to know if anyone has more info, or knows what something like this could possibly sell for, as i have no interest in it and would rather pay my bills than have it. Thank you all so much.

talesofthesevenseas

• View Profile
Re: Little Giant Bagatelle board made by Gotham Stamped Steel Corp.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 05:31:50 pm »
If you search on Ebay for the word "bagatelle" you can see quite a few different examples. Nice ones like yours look to be selling at about $75 - $100.
Antiqueaholic in recovery

jpw2009

• View Profile
Re: Little Giant Bagatelle board made by Gotham Stamped Steel Corp.
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 05:42:29 pm »
Thanks for your feedback. I did search eBay and have found others, and the general price range and history, but nothing from this manufacturer in this time frame. I have only seen 1 picture of the specific model. there seems to be a huge price gap between brands/setups/manufacturer. all in all i may put it on my wall or hang on to it, but my curiosity has the best of me on this one. Information seems slim on this actual model and manufacturer.