Author Topic: How are things going?  (Read 1824 times)

dontbe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.antique-shop.com
How are things going?
« on: March 19, 2012, 07:13:47 am »
Hello Regulars.. How are things going? I have not heard much from yall.. usually there are enough spammers to keep me busy, but I have not really been notified of any spammers lately.

Hope things are well, Ill try to intereact a little more often.. I just have been very busy.

Talk to all of you soon!

regards, Ed
Go to My Webpage
to talk about antiques and check on upcoming antique related events

mart

• View Profile
Re: How are things going?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 07:42:54 am »
Hey there Ed !! Hope all is well with you !!  Spammers have been quiet lately,, maybe we are off their radar screen !! Think everyone is sleeping in this morning !! Usually there are two or three of us here !! I must admit I slept a bit late as well, but its raining here in Texas and can`t get outside !!  You must try to pop in more often !! Miss seeing your name up there at top !!

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 08:56:38 pm »
Mart...storming is the correct word!  Here in my area thousands are without electricity today from high winds/electrical strikes taking out transformers.

It has been looking real good lately....knock on wood (I have lots of real woods around me and non-veneer!  LOL)

Thanks for you and Talesof keeping a phenomenal site Ed!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

talesofthesevenseas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 10:23:42 pm »
Hi Ed! *Waving!*

There hasn't been any trouble to report for a while and that is a certainly good thing! That last IP address you blocked for me really did the trick!

Antiqueaholic in recovery

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 09:44:17 am »
Mart...storming is the correct word!  Here in my area thousands are without electricity today from high winds/electrical strikes taking out transformers.

It has been looking real good lately....knock on wood (I have lots of real woods around me and non-veneer!  LOL)

Thanks for you and Talesof keeping a phenomenal site Ed!

You are close to the DFW area aren`t you ??  I am about 2 hours down I-30 toward Texarkana and luckily ours is just a lot of rain !!  Started about 1:30 am and hasn`t stopped !! 3 inches in the rain gauge so far !! You guys are getting it a lot worse than we are !!

fancypants

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 06:41:34 pm »
Hey right back @ you , ed !

Seems like there's been much less spam , much like 'it' used to be .

Thanks a bunch for keepin' 'them' honest !
" Methinks me the 'mental' in sentimental .... "

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 06:44:52 pm »
Yepper!  We almost had to pull out boats to go down the roads today!  And seeing all the cowboys/gals in their pick-em-up trucks spinning in the water is a sight to see.  Nothing keeps the Texans in...rain, snow, famine/drought, sleet or hail (or hell)...since the hail gets so big around here.  One year we collected them out of our yard (early 80's) the size of grapefruit and it destroyed every roof/car/trees/etc. around.
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 07:29:00 pm »
Ha !!  Bet that was a laugh !!  Got a few of those trucks here !!   We got so much rain that the ducks had on life vests !!
Ya`ll just keep that hail !! My garden is going pretty good and I don`t want to replant !!