Author Topic: Can someone tell me about: Yellow divided dish - USA  (Read 2060 times)

missyb27

• View Profile
Can someone tell me about: Yellow divided dish - USA
« on: April 02, 2012, 01:26:05 pm »
 I have a yellow divided dish.  It has a grape vine with leaves pattern in the middle and on each edge (see pic). The bottom is marked 3736 with USA below the numbers.  It is 13 1/2 inches in length, 7 inches wide and approx. 2 inches deep. I have searched the web but cannot find one like it.  Does anyone know the maker of this, around the time it was made and an estimated value.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

AndisTC

• View Profile
Re: Can someone tell me about: Yellow divided dish - USA
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 03:03:30 pm »
I would say with the USA and a number, its most likely mass produced for export market.

cogar

• View Profile

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 07:24:33 am »
Nice Job AndisTC and cogar!

Sorry missyb27....just hard to identify items like this.  But maybe someone will come along with a clue because they have one or have seen the style/pattern before.
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

frogpatch

• View Profile
    • Gary Cunnane
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 11:51:17 am »
Look like California Pottery form the 50s, 60s and 70s. Yellow or harvest gold was a popular color in the 70s. It was often marked with a number. That is a generic name for many different potteries. Google is loaded with information.