Author Topic: PLEASE HELP - Bianco Caeser Hand Stamped Silver doors & matching furniture.  (Read 948 times)

Gidget

• View Profile
LINK TO VIEW PICTURES: http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c363/flhottie626/
-if you open some of the pictures there are the tags still on the pieces from the original auction that are readable (if that helps)

Purchased them at an art/antique auction 10 years ago & truly don't know anything about these items yet...
-Still looking for the original receipt or any papers i received from the auction. (keep you posted when i find them)

**Would love just to have more information or anything you may know about these items**

-Asian (i think) Hand-stamped Silver plated Set:
1 Door Set H:80.5" W:43.5" D:2" (each)
1 coffee table H:15" L:43" W:11.5"
2 chairs

Thanks in advance,
Gidget!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 11:15:16 am by Gidget »

Gidget

• View Profile
please any suggestions.. Im at a loss with these & have researched for weeks.. om no professional though ??? :'(

mart

• View Profile
Can you tell us a bit more ?? Where did you get these ?? What are they made of ?? Are there any symbols or anything written on them !! A close up of the table top and a pic of the under side would also help !!  Bianco Caeser,,is that a brand and if so take a pic of the label or markings please and post them here !!  I can not see the ones on photobucket due to dial up !!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:08:40 pm by mart »