Author Topic: Learn how to sell on eBay  (Read 13971 times)

mots32

• View Profile
Learn how to sell on eBay
« on: October 20, 2004, 12:53:25 pm »
If you would like to learn how to sell on eBay, I recommend The Auction Seller's Resource where you can find professional training information and tons of free resources for auction sellers.

Good Luck!!

Sportime Watches
REI Source
The Silent Sales Machine Hiding on eBay

ebay guy

Learn how to sell on eBay
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2005, 02:37:48 am »
I just saw this website netlegends.com . They are selling a book called "The ebay Revolution". The author interviewed a few topsellers and asked them for the reason of their success. It sounds quite interesting.

psmith

• View Profile
    • Antiques Topic - antiques blog
Re: Learn how to sell on eBay
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 12:01:21 am »
Welll, actually, i have heard that  "The ebay revolution" is no comlplete. Someone told me that all those succes intervioes seems fake... This is a shame, cause i am also looking for an ebook like that.
Thanks.

antiqueguy11

• View Profile
    • Antiques Buyers Guide
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 01:27:08 am »
i think ebay is pretty saturated but you can def do okay once you establish a reputation on it. What I would advice anyone to do is just get started ASAP and learn things along the way. You can buy a ton of books on the topic so there is no excuse. Go out there and read as much as you can and you are sure to learn something from that as well. You actually get a lot of free information on ebay through doing a search on google.
My website which is about furniture antiques, art antiques and pretty much anything on the topic of Antiques

jt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 06:12:37 am »

Ned81

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2022, 11:05:52 am »
top quality paper writing service has offer you a best options where you can analysis paper writing service https://www.rushessay.com/ to try and do things like content writing and a lot of fascinating choice wherever quality are going to be high enough and you must not compromised with different things like learning or enjoying games.