Author Topic: another charity shop find  (Read 1603 times)

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
another charity shop find
« on: September 01, 2012, 07:23:54 am »
I went into my local charity shop this morning,and picked up a couple of items...whilst they don,t have much age to them, they were cheap,£8 for the binocular/camera and £6.50 for the pocket watch,the binoculars/camera are made by Tasco and they are 7 x 20mm which equates to 508ft/1000ft, what drew me to them was they have a 110cartridge camera attached.and and at the front you have the 2 bino lenses,and in the centre there is the camera lens,the camera lens has markings up to 5.6 the whole piece is in perfect cond,
the pocket watch.is from Franklin Mint...it has a green agate with gold eagle on the front case,inside the face has Roman numerals with a coloured dial of an eagle in the centre,inside the case cover it says
The Alaska Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve..it came in a real leather pouch, and is ticking away merrily....
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

Rauville

• View Profile
Re: another charity shop find
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 07:52:04 am »
Looks as if you did good. (Can you still buy 110 film cartridges?)

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 08:01:24 am »
Looks as if you did good. (Can you still buy 110 film cartridges?)
I have 3 unopened Kodak Gold cartridges,from when i had a small Pentax 110 camera,..and they are still available on ebay...

KevinM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 08:31:17 am »
Nice finds, collectors like pocket watches and they move well. No pun intended :D

In fact, I was just looking at a few minutes before your post a belle luisse pocket watch I'm getting ready to list in auction.

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 07:03:23 pm »
I found these for sale on American ebay...perhaps i should list my binocamera...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200435843423?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649