Author Topic: Old Religious thing or what?  (Read 10338 times)

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
Re: Old Religious thing or what?
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2012, 02:39:24 pm »
5 Grand..for a photograph......is that all....why not push the boat out a bit further....you never know....stranger things have happened....I once saw a flying pink pig.....and when i went to the doctors and told him....he shrugged his shoulders...and said ..it was probably something i ate....he was right...it was called Purple Haze......
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2012, 07:46:43 pm »
foam ?? thats modern !!

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2012, 08:00:04 pm »
foam ?? thats modern !!
I don,t think that parts sunk in yet!....

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2012, 08:33:23 pm »
 ;D ;D
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."

ghopper1924

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2012, 05:37:51 am »
"I once saw a flying pink pig.....and when i went to the doctors and told him....he shrugged his shoulders...and said ..it was probably something i ate....he was right...it was called Purple Haze....."

Hmmmm, sounds like mixed musical metaphors....Floyd meets Hendrix ;D ;D
"I collect antiques because they're beautiful."

-Broderick Crawford

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2012, 05:57:04 am »
"I once saw a flying pink pig.....and when i went to the doctors and told him....he shrugged his shoulders...and said ..it was probably something i ate....he was right...it was called Purple Haze....."

Hmmmm, sounds like mixed musical metaphors....Floyd meets Hendrix ;D ;D
Nooooooooooo..it was a little tablet that expanded my mind.....and destroyed millions of brain cells in the process..... ;D ;D ;D...think lyrics of Purple Haze..... ;D ;D

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2012, 07:54:18 am »
???  i must have led a really sheltered life !!

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2012, 08:07:33 am »
as we are the same age Mart...then its either you did lead a sheltered life....or you took your daddy,s advice.....and that of your,elders..."You must not take mind altering drugs"...."you must stay away from boys"....you must not..blah,blah,blah!.......i was there....but did the opposite....but i,m still here and i came out almost unscathed,.... i had a few near misses....but can look back with fond memories.....and have stories that might make your toes curl! ;D

ghopper1924

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2012, 11:02:40 am »
"'Scuse me while I kiss this guy" LOL ;D

Yeah, just thinking of the flying pigs on the cover of 'Animals' and the author of 'Purple Haze.'
"I collect antiques because they're beautiful."

-Broderick Crawford

malcolm900

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2012, 12:10:35 pm »
Ha Ha very funny guys its still worth 5 grand no matter what you say.

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2012, 12:44:51 pm »
"'Scuse me while I kiss this guy" LOL ;D

Yeah, just thinking of the flying pigs on the cover of 'Animals' and the author of 'Purple Haze.'
If you listen to Purple haze...i think you,ll find that Hendrix does,nt sing,Scuse me while i kiss this guy...he actually says...Scuse me while i kiss the Sky...and that came from the great man himself..during an interview....just before he popped his clogs!

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2012, 12:54:26 pm »
Ha Ha very funny guys its still worth 5 grand no matter what you say.
like i said 5K 10K ...make it whatever you want........but just remember..if....and its a really Big If......someone comes along with a big bundle of dosh,and buys it.....just remember us....the guys/dolls who pointed you in the right direction...and urged you to remove it from the frame....that ended in such a disaster......... :D

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2012, 02:19:51 pm »
well,, i did listen to one of them !!  wouldn`t know what a drug of any kind looked like !!  odd but,, i spent most of my time on the back of a horse around rodeos !!  beer was our hard drug !!  we had little money so couldn`t afford much of that !!  still love a cold one !!

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2012, 02:39:45 pm »
well,, i did listen to one of them !!  wouldn`t know what a drug of any kind looked like !!  odd but,, i spent most of my time on the back of a horse around rodeos !!  beer was our hard drug !!  we had little money so couldn`t afford much of that !!  still love a cold one !!
The only horse that i was ever on was,nt really a horse it was a donkey...and that was when i was about 4 and my mum and dad...took me to the seaside....and i fell off...but in later years I had a 130 horses between my legs...my beloved ZZ1100...which could do 180mph..and i did it frequently when i went on holiday to Germany....where the police are more relaxed when it comes to seeing bikers riding flat out on what is sometimes called der racetrack Autobahn....great fun....until something goes wrong...which did happen to me,..once, ...25th July year 2000...whilst i was riding from Hamburg to Berlin...i was riding a Suzuki GSX1100F...and i was doing a 140mph...when the engine blew....i was in the fast lane...and one minute i was enjoying myself on a hot summers day...then the engine started spewing out oil and i was losing power rapidly...and the bike started sliding down the autobahn with me hanging on for dear life...luckily for me...a biker that was behind me...put on his hazard lights...and was able to slow the traffic down which allowed me to reach the safety of the hard shoulder....it was a scary few minutes,...and as i write...i can remember those few minutes like they were yesterday.....