Author Topic: looking for information on Horrocks Taylor executive suites desk  (Read 2990 times)

rsrossi

• View Profile
looking for information on Horrocks Taylor executive suites desk
« on: September 07, 2012, 12:54:02 pm »
Good afternoon.  I was recently gifted an old, beautiful executive office desk.  It was made by Horrocks Taylor.  I was looking to see if I could get an idea of it's age and value but I cannot find any information on the company.  Anybody know of a place where I could find information on the company or their products?

thanks in advance

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
Re: looking for information on Horrocks Taylor executive suites desk
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 12:58:06 pm »
This forum will need some types of photos. The pictures would need to show whether it has dovetail joints, which means drawers and the back if possible and of course the front.
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."

rsrossi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 01:03:07 pm »
thanks  I figured that would help ... the desk is in my office and I don't have a camera here worth a darn.  I'll take some pictures this weekend and add them to the thread.  I can't seem to find anything on the company even.  My google searching turned up ads for chairs for sale and one older newspaper ad but nothing of substance on the company.

sapphire

• Without direction, we are lost.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 07:11:39 pm »
Well they definitely existed  ;)

The Lewiston Sun, Lewiston, Maine, October 27, 1930  ........ See Page 7

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=IT5EXw6i2GUC&dat=19301027&printsec=frontpage&hl=en

OwenTheodore

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2022, 04:15:55 am »
date on trunk.... all i know is there has to be something more too it.. had a guy from the UK today, send a cashiers check for $500 just to take it off craigslist until someone from his company could come pick it up... i just wanna figure it out before the check gets here and i take a huge loss...