Author Topic: I'm back and need more assistance please.  (Read 2381 times)

JAT

• View Profile
I'm back and need more assistance please.
« on: September 25, 2012, 10:40:00 am »
With respect to these pieces, I was notified by another site that this is an "unidentified pattern by Thomas."  Hopefully someone might be able to help us out with these.

BB747

• View Profile
Re: I'm back and need more assistance please.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 03:44:14 pm »
With respect to these pieces, I was notified by another site that this is an "unidentified pattern by Thomas."  Hopefully someone might be able to help us out with these.

While you are waiting for your response, I thought I would mention a website called www.replacements.co m . They offer replacement pieces for old and new dinnerware- china, stone, crystal glass, silver, collectibles etc. They have a FREE email service if you send them a photo of what you're looking for they will identify the pattern for you.

It's a great service with a gigantic inventory. It has been great for me in searching for old silverware patterns.

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 04:11:50 pm »

While you are waiting for your response, I thought I would mention a website called www.replacements.co m . They offer replacement pieces for old and new dinnerware- china, stone, crystal glass, silver, collectibles etc. They have a FREE email service if you send them a photo of what you're looking for they will identify the pattern for you.

It's a great service with a gigantic inventory. It has been great for me in searching for old silverware patterns.
We are familiar with this website   but..thankyou...for posting....
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

BB747

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 04:16:53 pm »
Great!! I guess everyone uses them along with dinnerwarematchers and marks4antiques.
(Sorry, I'm new and just sharing info.)

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 06:44:18 pm »
Thank you for doing that !!  Yes,, I think most of us have used their service !! But its always good to let others know about it !!

JAT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 06:00:26 am »

Hi BB747.  Thanks for your suggestion, however, it was Replacements, Ltd that could not identify the pieces, indicated that they'd like to keep the photo for future reference, and hence my search elsewhere.

wendy177

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 11:13:32 am »
 F. Thomas porcelain  Factory , Bavaria This would be one for Chris M  hope he stops by, I do think it is of the Art Deco period, 1925- 1930.

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2012, 02:23:54 pm »
Certainly is deco style !!

JAT

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2012, 02:27:56 pm »
Certainly is deco style !!

Thank you so very much for your help!

JAT

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2012, 06:22:27 pm »
Great!! I guess everyone uses them along with dinnerwarematchers and marks4antiques.
(Sorry, I'm new and just sharing info.)

I truly appreciate your input!