Author Topic: Have you got one in your Garden??  (Read 2309 times)

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
Have you got one in your Garden??
« on: September 27, 2012, 05:47:27 am »
Hi all, I captured on camera, this little guy....whom, we knew was in the vicinity...of our Oak tree....he,s a little Gnumf....as you can see he,s a colourful little chappie...as is,his dining tables....he has lots of friends...and you can meet them...on Facebook..."Gnomes aroamin" ;D ;D
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

wendy177

• View Profile
Re: Have you got one in your Garden??
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 07:24:17 am »
Love little gnomes! Have several Tom Clark Gnomes very expensive to purchase years ago but like everything else prices went way south!! they are like this guy http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOM-CLARK-ELF-GNOME-PIXIE-FIGURINE-MUGMAN-1984-25-/300783176436?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4608130af4

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 07:46:35 am »
Love little gnomes! Have several Tom Clark Gnomes very expensive to purchase years ago but like everything else prices went way south!! they are like this guy http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOM-CLARK-ELF-GNOME-PIXIE-FIGURINE-MUGMAN-1984-25-/300783176436?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4608130af4
WOW!!...he,s a must have...its a pity the postage to UK is so darn expensive....i,m also into Norwegian trolls see link..these hold there price over here...and some of the rare ones fetch lots

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=norwegian+trolls&_sacat=0

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 07:57:09 am »
Hi Wendy...if the Tom Clark prices have gone south....they did,nt go far....they are expensive...but there is a Mugmon at $12 + $9 postage....which is ok compared to what some of the sellers are wanting....that little Mugmon would look right at home beside those Fly-agaric toadstools...ooo, i can see him coming over here.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=tom+clark+gnome&_sacat=0 ....  big prices...ouch!

wendy177

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 01:01:08 pm »
Way cute  Norwegian trolls !!! The  Clark gnomes sell much better and for higher prices on your side of the pond than here!! Mine are all packed away in boxes (poor little guys) They would probably cause to much mischief at night if I let them out to pay me back for keeping them cooped up  ;D  I should get them out and find a nice little spot for them.

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 01:27:42 pm »
Way cute  Norwegian trolls !!! The  Clark gnomes sell much better and for higher prices on your side of the pond than here!! Mine are all packed away in boxes (poor little guys) They would probably cause to much mischief at night if I let them out to pay me back for keeping them cooped up  ;D  I should get them out and find a nice little spot for them.
yeah you should...under my Oak tree.... :D

wendy177

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 01:37:07 pm »
I think I hear them chanting from inside the boxes "Send us to bigwull under his oak tree..Send us to bigwull under his oak tree"  ;)

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 01:57:00 pm »
LOL!....don,t be surprise if my address appears in a pm..along side all the  jokes that i,m going to send you....you,d better hold on too your socks.... ;D

wendy177

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 03:56:42 pm »
My socks are already off but my slippers are on!!  :)