Author Topic: yve saint laurent rive gauche Earrings  (Read 1331 times)

curiouse

• View Profile
yve saint laurent rive gauche Earrings
« on: October 12, 2012, 03:17:47 pm »
HIya
I have searched for months regarding these Earrings and i can not find an exact pair.
I also rang YSL and tried to get through to thier collectables and history department.
I was given an Email to there historic department to which im not sure i spelt correctly and due to the cost of the phone call i dare not ring again.

I have no idea how these came to being in m Loft but i have boxes from family members /My nan/ My Mum...im 45 my Mum is 81 and my nan passed away 20 years ago at 80.

Any clues greatfully recieved.

Thanks again :)

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
Re: yve saint laurent rive gauche Earrings
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 05:36:31 pm »
I,ve been all over, but can,t find a sausage...."Scottish"..terminology...onc e the gang from ower the watter...make their way here you,ll get more info....but just in case they can,t find anything...why don,t you post a pic on the YSL page on twitter...just a thought....
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

wendy177

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 06:00:19 pm »
I can tell you his first jewelry collection debuted in 1962 and was of jet and baroque pearl earrings with jet necklaces. You may never find another pair of these earrings all his pieces were made in small quantities compared to other costume jewelry of the time.  I would say the value is around $50.00. Later pieces like this set from the 80s and his runway pieces hold much more value. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-YSL-Yves-Saint-Laurent-Ltd-Edition-Necklace-Bracelet-Earrings-Parure-Set-/350390877949?pt=Vintage_Costume_Jewelry&hash=item5194ec7efd

curiouse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 04:11:04 am »
Thankyou! for the replies  8)
I will get on it ASAP
:)