Author Topic: coca cola serving trays  (Read 1713 times)

Linda D.

• View Profile
coca cola serving trays
« on: November 29, 2004, 09:43:47 pm »
Have 2 old coke trays, each with a different patented picture of a pretty lady.  I think they date back to the early 40's. They are in good condition.
Anyone know how I might get an idea of their value. Also have a Bob Clemente baseball card from when he was with the Pirates. Please respond with any knowledge or suggestions. Thanks, Linda

Tim

• View Profile
coca cola serving trays
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2004, 07:33:52 pm »
Hi.......see if the trays have a date. They should also state "Made in USA, American Artworks". If yours are original in excellent condition they should retail in $350-$400 range. There are a lot of reproductions. I don't know what Clemente card you have. If it's a Topps, 1969, you can buy it for about $40. Earlier years can double that or more...........

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Linda D.

• View Profile
coca cola serving trays
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2004, 09:14:45 pm »
Tim: thanks for the info on the coke trays. one has the words and date of
1938, the other does not. the bob clemente card is not a Topps, the number on the back side upper left corner is 478, if that means anything. there is no date on the card. Linda

Tim

• View Profile
coca cola serving trays
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2004, 10:38:38 pm »
Hi......1938 is Girl in the Afternoon. In good condition, which is minor wear and normal scratches she should retail about $175-$200. The Clemente 478 would retail for about $75 in very good condition and condition is everything to both these items.............

"God takes us on journeys we don't wish to go, He makes us use roads we don't want to use, To take us to places we never wish to leave." Ashley Null