Author Topic: clock  (Read 3618 times)

suesyl

• View Profile
Re: clock
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2012, 10:23:55 am »
You are all fun! Cogar I would not have the courage to do as you suggest, I think I'd better find someone to do repairs. I did an internet search and found some repair shops within 80-200 miles away. I haven't yet tried the local jewelers. Thanks everybody.

lenny

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2012, 02:06:50 pm »
Sounds like a jeweller/clock repairer to avoid bigwig
people always seem to think they have over-wound there clocks/watches when they have stopped
working but fully wound. To keep  clocks/watches going for years is to have them serviced every 2 to 3 years.
10 times out of 10 The problems are the clock/watch requires a good cleaning and a few basic adjustments or even worn parts need to be replaced
just what i need another dyslexic,....i,m bald as a coot..and i,ll stay that way....lemmy.....
LOL...bigwig it took me while to realise what all the fuss was about... Sorry about that bigwull I was a little bit merry when I posted that post  :-[

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2012, 02:47:06 pm »
Don,t be sorry...you put a crack or two on an otherwise sombre moosh...and made someone,s day....and if you can do that...then you,ve done alright...... ;D
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,