Author Topic: Don,t all fall off yer seats....  (Read 4033 times)

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
Don,t all fall off yer seats....
« on: January 08, 2013, 03:59:47 pm »
Sometimes I wonder about me...I can be witty, ...intelligent,....grumpy....a pain in Avrils neck...and...like what happened a couple of hours ago....as thick as two short planks....I decided to de-clutter my work station...It was beginning to look like what i imagined Sapphires looks like...."dust, cigarette ash,empty,sweety wrappers, empty coke cans/pepsi,.cans....you know what i mean...well, anyway..it was getting beyond the joke...So i gave it and my other pc a good going over...everything was going according to plan.....well,..almost everything...that was until i decided to clean between the keys on the keyboard...any normal sane person would have used a cotton bud..or perhaps a little air puffer....Me...I decide to use a vacuum cleaner,....I got the hose took off the head...switched it on and hoovered across the keyboard.....what a f****** disaster....all the letter tabs went up the tube...and they are now in the dust bag....and that,s where they,ll be staying...until i find a way of breaking the news to the Boss....its true what she says sometimes...."anymore brains and i,d be dangerous"....still it was a laugh/cry...episode.... ;D ;D
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

sapphire

• Without direction, we are lost.
    • View Profile
Re: Don,t all fall off yer seats....
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 04:30:00 pm »
Dear mother of g*#..........PLEASE don't tell us stuff like this without a full fledged, flashing, neon WARNING sign!! Now I've got to go clean my own damn keys.   :'(

..............right after I get up off the floor here beside Avril.  :D

wendy177

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 04:42:24 pm »
bigwull You are one of the funniest gents I have ever had the pleasure of knowing!!!  ;D

sapphire

• Without direction, we are lost.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 05:06:57 pm »
**Hint:.........next time you decide to use a regular vacuum for cleaning, cover the end of the hose in a piece of Avril's panti hose/nylon stocking/whatever the heck you call them 'over there'.  That will allow it to suction without actually sucking up the more important bits.  ;)

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 05:26:34 pm »
 : ;D ;D   Now you tell me.....where were you 3 hours ago.. ;D...when i think about it now i should have known..better...thi s vacuum cleaner can suck a budgie off its perch...its one of them wet/dry jobbies....still ..it,ll give me an excuse to disappear into my shed tomorrow...

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 05:33:56 pm »
Just sitting here shaking my head saying,,,should`a known better and laughing !!  And a shop-vac ???????

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 05:39:55 pm »
I just thank God...that these kind of Vac,s.were,nt about when i hit puberty....who knows what might have happened.... ;D

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 05:44:16 pm »
Wullie,, thats a scary thought !!

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 06:57:16 pm »
That's exactly what I thought Mart...was thinking it was pretty bad...but then KNEW it was when he said a shop vac! 

That is also why they make pressurized air to blow the dust off.  However, DON"T TRY A LEAF BLOWER...no telling what you would do!

Thanks for the imagery that is floating through my brain right now!  LOLOL
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

Rauville

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2013, 07:10:42 pm »
Bigwull;

Don't let anyone ever tell you that you don't have persistence! ::) :)

2065   Antiques! / Antique Questions Forum / Re: Vintage yard sale find.  on: August 28, 2012, 12:52:55 PM  
I hope your PC is ok...spraying Pepsi can be oh so sticky...which brings me to another mishap that i had with my last laptop....I,m a muncher..when on the PC...crisps,sweets, Pepsi,..sticky buns,...you know the scenario,...eventually the crumbs get everywhere,....I,d clean my keyboard every other day...but as time passed, i found that some of my keys were,nt working as they should...and on closer inspection found that there were minute crumbs stuck between the keys.....and try as i might i could,nt get them out...So, i had a brainwave, I,d get the vacuum cleaner and suck them up........Big!!...mistake....all the key pads went up the tube...all i was left with were the little sensors underneath.....i took the cleaner bag out...emptied it onto the floor of my garage....and found almost all of the little pads...to this day I don,t know where A.G..I...or @ went...
Now I have a large sign on the wall ..No Munching..... .

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2013, 07:16:53 pm »
When I think about it..you,d think i,d have learned my lesson from what happened the last time...i,m sure i,m losing the plot....

glasschick

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2013, 08:34:24 am »
: ;D this vacuum cleaner can suck a budgie off its perch...

Well, that is sure different than "will suck the chrome off a tow ball"....Wullie, your humor is just this side of devious.....I can't seem to stay away!  Well, who doesn't need a great laugh daily?

KC, it does paint a great bunch of images...Wullie could be a reality TV show by himself (of course they would have to have Avril at hand to keep him reined in a little...

Rauville, well, looks like it'll be about a year before he tries it again  ;)

I just thank God...that these kind of Vac,s.were,nt about when i hit puberty....who knows what might have happened.... ;D
 Just can't say it.....just can't......

Thanks for the laughs all....will keep me company in the studio  ;)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 08:50:06 am by glasschick »

KC

• Forever Blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2013, 04:07:05 pm »
You know glass chick...he really could be a reality show all in himself!!!!
I'm from the South - but please don't mistake my Southern Manners/Accent/Charm as a weakness!

glasschick

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2013, 07:10:43 pm »
KC..I am sure of it!  I kept thinking of this post all day in the studio.....

What kind of reason could one give for going to a DR with this....ahem....mal ady?  (Not to mention dragging the hose along...)

"I was playing Necked Twister in the dark with the maid...."  or better...

"Well, Doc, I was cleaning up the shop this morning and after all that coffee nature called.  Being what I thought was resourceful and clever...two birds with one rock kinda thing.....so I thought why not?  After all, it is a WET/DRY vac!"