Author Topic: royal haeger  (Read 5766 times)

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
Re: royal haeger
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2013, 08:30:42 pm »
Now that I see them together maybe not. ;D
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."

sugarcube5419

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2013, 08:34:41 pm »
thanks again greenacres,

do you think this is from the same?  Also when you say broke the mold, I never really understood that would you explain, (other than they no longer make them) not that dense!

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2013, 04:55:16 am »
thanks again greenacres,

do you think this is from the same?  Also when you say broke the mold, I never really understood that would you explain, (other than they no longer make them) not that dense!
When a company makes a Pot, or ornament...for a particular year...after the run is over they break the mould..that way it can never be reproduced...thus ensuring some value...as for G,acres find, and yours having something in common..they have.....they are both Pot Ugly.... ;D
I make no excuses,and no apologies....but i like a good Malt,

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2013, 06:41:35 am »
This person must have been on some of Wullies RD`s !!!

sugarcube5419

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2013, 07:23:53 am »
yep i know its an ugly pot....but the more I say it at least its not a cookie cutter to the rest.

So since I can't find the information written right on its bottom, is writing to royal haeger my next and probably only way to find its story? 

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2013, 07:30:16 am »
yes do that...you have very little to lose.....and maybe a lot to gain....but don,t be too disappointed if you don,t get a reply from them....as they may not want to be reminded that...they did make this.... ;D

mart

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2013, 09:10:07 am »
LOL  !!~ Or if you are lucky,,they will want to buy it back so no one else sees it !!

sapphire

• Without direction, we are lost.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2013, 06:04:26 pm »
OMG!!  :o The artist must have used Wullie's knuckles as inspiration (or to make the 'dents')   ;D

Honestly......I don't think I've seen so much butt ugly 'art'  until going through pictures of Haeger pieces. That Brastoff might be a line to follow. I see a lot of his work has 'sascha' written somewhere on the pieces themselves. The shot below is another example of his work (gaaggggg!)

greenacres

• ❤❤❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2013, 07:24:53 pm »
That's why the vase is laughing.  ;D
" Energy and Persistence conquer all things."

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2013, 08:27:42 pm »
OMG!!  :o The artist must have used Wullie's knuckles as inspiration (or to make the 'dents')   ;D

Honestly......I don't think I've seen so much butt ugly 'art'  until going through pictures of Haeger pieces. That Brastoff might be a line to follow. I see a lot of his work has 'sascha' written somewhere on the pieces themselves. The shot below is another example of his work (gaaggggg!)

you leave my poor knuckles out of it....but if you think...they,re bad ..wait till you see ma knees.... ;D...after all..if you can show off yer butt...i can show off ma knees... ;D

sapphire

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2013, 09:22:00 pm »

you leave my poor knuckles out of it....but if you think...they,re bad ..wait till you see ma knees.... ;D...after all..if you can show off yer butt...i can show off ma knees... ;D

Oh lord! MORE images to swirl around in my 'nut' when I so need my sleep!  :'(

;D

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2013, 09:34:53 pm »
That,s from years of crawling about doing Avril,s bidding...."who was it that said men are the masters".... ;D

sapphire

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2013, 09:41:16 pm »
WoooooooooHoooooooo ooooo!!! Leg show!! 

I just finished coating my hands in a great cream that would help that!  Don't choke on your 'non pepsi'..........all natural AND it's made for dogs!   :D

What are you doing up at this hour anyway? Don't you have a full day (week,month) of work awaiting you in the morning??

bigwull

• lick you to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2013, 09:53:01 pm »
Went to bed at 9pm...left Avril, sitting reading, awoke at 1am,wide awake, and Avril,was just coming to bed....now i,m wide awake...and she,s giving it big zeds....have now got the fireplace fitted all up and working..will post some pics later today....